SALTEX plays host to the most technologically advanced-equipment showcase in grounds management. After making its successful debut last year, the SALTEX Innovation Award is back for 2018 and visitors will get the chance to see every entry at the show.
Here is a snapshot of some of the exciting entries:
- Sherriff Amenity – PrecisionPro; a dedicated spots turf app designed to help users measure, calibrate and apply granular products.
- Lantra – Integrated Weed Management is the latest training course added to Lantra’s Pest & Weed Management suite of training and qualifications.
- Trimax Mowing Systems – the Snake S2; a rotary, roller mower designed for sports turf and golf courses.
- Trimax Mowing Systems – the QuikLIFT; a new feature for the PegasusS4 which allows all three decks to be lifted with the blades still engaged.
- Trimax Mowing Systems – the LocTEK; a patent pending stubless roller bearing system for increased retention, bearing life and replacement ease.
- PSD Groundscare – ELIET Turfaway 600; with a 60 cm-wide cutter the Turfaway 600 has been designed for major lawn renovation that requires complete reconstruction.
- PSD Groundscare – TS Industrie GS/Puma Tracked Remote Controlled Shredder is a remote controlled tracked green waste shredder.
- Net World Sports – FORZA Alu110 Football Goals; are available in eight sizes and can be purchased as both freestanding and socketed.
- Reesink Turfcare – Toro Outcross 9060; a super-duty utility vehicle, designed specifically to simplify the groundsman’s day-to-day turf maintenance jobs.
- Reesink Turfcare – Toro Groundsmaster 1200; a robust pull-behind rotary mower for sports and groundscare turf maintenance applications.
- T H White Machinery Imports – Spider X Line; a new remote-controlled slope mower which can climb slopes of up to 40 degrees independently.
- T H White Machinery Imports – Ferris 400S; a zero-turn mower with a 48 inch cutting width developed for light commercial or large domestic mowing customers.
- Allett Mowers – c34 Evolution; a new electric, large area, walk-behind cylinder mower with inter-changeable cartridges.
- McConnel – ROBOCUT; an all-terrain remote-control work platform that boosts safety, productivity and efficiency.
- Bulldog Tools – Mini Shovels; two brand new shovels (a square mouth version and a round mouth version) that are lightweight and very easy to carry in any transport.
- Helping Hand Environmental – Street Boss; a multi-functional sustainable litter collection system which allows the operative to undertake a range of cleansing tasks.
- Briggs & Stratton UK – Vanguard 200 engine; a commercial grade air-cooled petrol engine designed from the ground up which delivers significant performance enhancements.
- Evopos – Evopos; a modern dealer management system providing stock control, EPOS, workshop, whole goods control, accounts, CRM, Ebay, Web and e-commerce modules.
- Etesia UK – Pellenc ULiB 1200 battery; lightweight and offers increased autonomy of up to 20% – up to five hours of work with the most energy-consuming Pellenc tools in the range.
- Hayter/Toro – ProStripe 560; a professional walk-behind rear-roller rotary mower, designed primarily for sports playing surfaces, to cut and collect grass, or to remove debris and divots.
- EGO – POWERLOAD™ Line Trimmer; a new line trimmer with a fully automatic line re-loading system.
- Block Blitz – Paving Sand; to keep paving joints clean and deter weeds and moss.
- Block Blitz – Big Blitz; a jumbo dust pan and brush which is oversized, light-weight and super strong.
- Block Blitz – Block Blitz Shield; new paving treatment which protects new and recently laid paved surfaces.
A panel of expert judges will select the winning product and the winners will be announced on the first day of SALTEX at a ceremony to be held on the show floor in the all new Innovation Hub.
SALTEX 2018 is free to attend. To register your attendance and beat the queues visit www.iogsaltex.com
Follow SALTEX on Twitter @IOG_SALTEX and Facebook – www.facebook.com/IOGSALTEX
Photo Caption: Entries have been confirmed for the SALTEX 2018 Innovation Award.