Job Title – Office Administrator/Receptionist
Do you have fantastic people skills and a friendly positive personality? Are you well organised and able to apply your initiative to a range of tasks?
If this sounds like you, then we have a fantastic opportunity for a flexible and motivated person to join STRI’s rapidly expanding UK operation in Bingley, West Yorkshire.
We plan, design and build places and spaces for people to enjoy. The solutions we deliver focus on the development of facilities and the regeneration of environments for use as sports, residential, corporate and public spaces. Our designs blend natural and man-made resources to deliver resilient and sustainable projects.
Your role will include:
- Managing client enquiries
- Booking accommodation and travel arrangements
- Professionally dealing with incoming calls
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Managing post, stationery and catering requirements
- Liaising with local suppliers
- Training Course Support
- Support with organising company events
You will need:
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills – both oral and written
- Excellent organisational skills
- A proficient client handling technique
- A “can-do” attitude
- Experience in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and covering letter.
The closing date for applications is Monday 15th August 2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Application deadline: 15/08/2022
Reference ID: Receptionist August 2022