Are you a motivated and creative Revit technician who wants to get involved with the most innovative sport surface stadium designs in the world?
Can you produce high quality professional Revit/CAD drawings and digital content to accompany reports and contract documents for a wide range of stadia pitches systems, sports field developments and complex design concepts?
If this sounds like you, then we have a unique opportunity in our rapidly expanding Digital Design team based in West Yorkshire, UK. You will work with a range of clients including national and international sports clubs and venues, governing bodies, community sports clubs, schools and councils.
STRI Group is the world’s leading sports surface solutions provider. We produce world-class surfaces where athletes, of all abilities, can perform to their very best. Our expert teams enhance venues and events, encouraging sustainability and promoting future-proof design to make great sport happen.
- The ability to produce accurate co-ordinated MEP 3D models using Revit.
- Use of clash detection to assist in co-ordination within the 3D model.
- Ability to interact with project design team and interface with external Architect/ Structural engineers.
- Review models & drawings in-line with project BEP and company standards.
- Liaise with architects & engineers in all disciplines and discuss co-ordination problems / solutions.
- Assist design manager to update inhouse standards.
- Requirement to deliver CAD layouts using Civil 3D as part of the role.
- 1-2 years minimum MEP Revit experience.
- Knowledge of Revit standards, practices, and family creation.
- Use company standards, templates and families in Revit and keep up to date.
- Working knowledge of CAD software including Revit & AutoCAD
- Relevant technical discipline Revit/BIM draughting skills, including spatial coordination, constructability, and work sequencing.
- Produce drawings to required LOD as set out in project BEP.
- Attend co-ordination
- Knowledge of family creation in Revit.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work alone or as part of a team on projects.
- Able to use initiative and proactive approach to daily tasks.
- Relevant Revit/CAD experience – 2 years minimum or portfolio demonstrating experience.
- Supporting departmental or company objectives as directed by line manager.
- To be highly motivated and have a will to continue personal professional development.
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workload.
- A valid UK driving licence.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to Michael.email@example.com, and tell us why you are perfect for the job.