Job Title: Digital Marketing and Content Co-Ordinator
Reports to: Group Head of Brand and Communications
Reporting directly to the Group Head of Brand and Communications, the Digital Marketing and Content Co-ordinator is responsible for working as part of the group marketing team to develop and execute our global brand and marketing programmes through video and digital content, associated with the growth of the STRI Group brand.
We’re ideally seeking a graduate with experience, a creative all-rounder, someone equally as adept in production (creating and shooting) and post-production (edits, deliverables, distribution and archiving), as well as coming up with content ideas across digital and social and the ability to shoot stills photography as and when required.
Your primary role will be to bring our projects to life for use across our websites, social media channels, as well as creating bid winning content for use in tenders and company and business development presentations. In addition to this you will be responsible for updating our group websites using WordPress and assisting in the delivery of written content, marketing projects and events.
Sitting within the Group’s marketing team, this is a global role, where you will support our projects and offices across multiple locations.
Key responsibilities include
- Be innovative and take creative lead on content, contributing to all content planning and information gathering
- Shoot and edit video content and images for our websites, social channels, presentations, tenders
- Ensure all content is of high editorial quality, consistent with brand and style guidelines
- Develop new ways of reaching target audiences through interactivity, live output and social media
- Assist in delivery of written content
- Ensure all content complies with policy and editorial guidelines
- Work with the marketing team to develop content ideas and contribute to both internal and external content plans
- Update the Group’s websites with approved content
- Assist with reporting and analytics in relation to website and social channels using appropriate tools
- Stay at the forefront of technological developments and use this knowledge to evolve our digital platforms
- Manage and deliver ad hoc marketing projects such as events or partnerships
- Assist other areas of the marketing department where necessary
Qualifications / skills required
- A degree in a relevant field
- An enthusiastic personality and teamwork approach
- Experience using a variety of camcorders, DSLRs and GoPros
- Knowledge of sound and lighting set ups
- Good knowledge of using Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, After Effects and Media Encoder
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Drone license desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A driving licence and use of a vehicle for work purposes
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work
- A friendly, positive ‘can do’ attitude
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.