The countdown to Europe’s largest annual turf management event has officially begun, marked by the opening of online visitor registration.
SALTEX 2017 takes place at the NEC, Birmingham, from 1-2 November, and has already attracted over 250 exhibitors – a number that’s set to grow further in the weeks leading up to the event. Confirmed to return are a number of leading brand names spanning the whole turf management industry including manufacturers and suppliers of world-class products and services for the maintenance of pitches, grounds, landscaping, parks and estates.
SALTEX will also once again boast unique show features such as:
- Learning LIVE – an all-encompassing free-to-attend education programme offering grounds and open space practitioners across all disciplines, volunteer as well as professional, the chance to increase their CPD points.
- Outdoor demonstrations – providing an opportunity to see a number of products in action directly outside the SALTEX halls 6, 7 and 8.
- The SALTEX College Cup – a national student-led sports-turf challenge sponsored by Ransomes.
- Pathology & Soil Science LIVE – allowing visitors to look in detail at the symptoms of some common turfgrass fungal disease problems.
- The Young Groundsmen’s Conference, sponsored by Rigby Taylor and Top Green – an ideal opportunity for young people looking to advance their career in the groundscare industry
- Ask the Expert – free pitchcare advice from the IOG’s team of regional pitch advisors based on the IOG Hub
- The IOG Industry Awards – the UK’s biggest celebration in groundsmanship held on the evening of the first day (1 November) at the National Motorcycle Museum.
- NEW for 2017! Careers advice area – the chance to receive one-to-one advice from industry expert Frank Newberry on how to progress your career, write a compelling CV and perform well in an interview situation.
Visitors can register to attend SALTEX via the website – www.iogsaltex.com. Visitors will receive a confirmation email with their badge to print and take along to the show in November, to gain free entry.
“The registration process is simple and takes a couple of minutes to complete, saving you time on the day and giving you longer to enjoy the show,” says Matthew Knight, event director.
He continues: “We’ve already got a fantastic range of exhibitors – the world’s best manufacturers and suppliers – lined up for SALTEX 2017, all of which use the show to present their latest products and innovations, offers and promotions. Combined with the show’s unique features, there truly is opportunity at every turn for anyone involved or working in the turf management industry.”
Located in the centre of the UK, whether you are travelling from overseas or within the UK, the NEC is incredibly easy to get to by car, rail or air.
SALTEX 2017 is free to attend. To register your attendance and beat the queues visit www.iogsaltex.com
Follow SALTEX on Twitter @IOG_SALTEX and Facebook – www.facebook.com/IOGSALTEX