STRI’s Planning Services combine our design, ecology and consultancy skills with our knowledge of the planning sector. We provide everything a client needs to get through the process in a timely and cost efficient manner.
Our consultants are experts in the sport, landscapes and aviation sectors. We offer a free planning assessment of your project, before providing a tailored quote for our services. Starting from the initial pre-application consultation, right through to planning decision and discharge of conditions.
Here are some of the types of projects we can assist with:
- Stadia construction
- Golf course construction/extension/amendment
- Sports pitch construction (club, local authority, school)
- associated buildings
- Sport England compensatory pitch requests
- Sports pitch amendment/improvement
- Installation of drainage
- Parks, landscapes and amenity areas
- Public Events, including site protection and restoration
- Play areas
- Cycle tracks
- Airport construction
- Runway extension
- Facilities construction
Our clients can choose one of two approaches to their application:
- STRI can serve the client purely as consultants, coordinating all design documentation supplied by external parties. We will complete planning related forms and documentation, as well as acting as Agent to the application throughout its duration.
- STRI can coordinate our planning with our other service areas, to provide a complete design and planning solution. Our services can be linked with:
STRI uses its bespoke in-house services to meet all the requirements that a planning application demands. This gives the client a great advantage as it eliminates the reliance on external parties, which can create time delays and incur additional costs.
STRI has direct control over all operations and is responsible for a timely submission. This gives the client a great deal of reassurance that their project will receive planning permission within their required time frame.